Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happiness ...

Happiness ..... What is happiness ? What does happiness mean ?
Well I tried to think many times about this question ...... I looked it up in the dictionary .... Happiness meant ( It is a state of well-being characterized by emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy ...... Yet this is not the meaning I'm searching for ..
Is it the fancy car I have ever dreamed to have one day ..... Or maybe this handsome guy who truly loves me from the heart and willing to go for me to the extra mile...... Mmmm, it is traveling to the most wonderful spot on earth ...... No, no it is that moment when I achieved that accomplishment and made my dream comes true in my career path ..... Come on girl you feel extremly happy when you are with your friends ! No it is my feeling when I feel that important to others when I look them into the eye .......
You know what I tried all the above ....Yet none of them gave me the real meaning of happiness I'm trying to reach. Those things gave me happiness for just a few moments , while I'm seeking the ETERNITY one.
By the way our reasons of happiness can also be our reasons of misery like this fancy car can lead us in a sec to death, or maybe that handsome guy/ cute girl be the first one to leave us behind and become our nightmare till the rest of our lives !
THE ETERNITY HAPPINESS IS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH ALLAH (SWT) :)
Try to know why did Allah (SWT) create you ? What is your message in this life ? Are you moving in the right track ? Do you live bema yordy Allah or not ?
Try to link every way you move in it during your journey in life with Allah (SWT) to lead you to paradise at the end, draw your life line as a straight line starting with el hayat el donya and ending up with el jannah Inshaa Allah :).
May Allah show us all the right way and don't let us go astray and grant you all the happiness and joy you wish in your life Inshaa Allah ...... Amen :)).

4 comments:

  1. Allah :D

    Amazing Post .. and feih suspense keda :D

    Bossi ya Noly, bel2ekhtesar el mofid,

    الدنيا دي فيها جنة .. اللي مش هيعرفها .. مش هيعرف جنة الآخرة .. الجنة دي هي لحظة وصال كدا مع رب العالمين .. لحظة ماتتوصفش .. لكن تتحس .. وماتتنسيش!ا

    P.s. Having you in my life is part of my happiness, Noly :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really nice we still have such bright minds like yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post
    I like it so much :D
    Gazakom Allah kheer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you :)